URGENT: Disposition of comments for Namespaces

From: Richard Tobin <richard@inf.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 15:50:43 +0100 (BST)
To: public-xml-core-wg@w3.org

I have created a list of the things we have received requests to fix
before REC.  All are trivial, but please check that you agree with the
conclusions and that I haven't missed anything.

In particular, I think we agreed to

 - switch to RFC3986
 - point to dated versions of the XML recs

Does that match other people's recollections?

Here is the list:

http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/2006/04/xml-names-2e/PER-comments.html

I hope to make the corresponding changes in the document tomorrow.

-- Richard