New draft of the C14N/1.0 issues note available

From: Jose Kahan <jose.kahan@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 12:17:59 +0200
To: public-xml-core-wg@w3.org

Hi folks,

Per our action item, Konrad and I worked on the note. It's now nearing
completion:

 http://www.w3.org/2006/04/c14n-note/c14n-note.html

I'd like to point the WG to particularly look at Section 5, which may have
the most controversial items. Section 5.3 is just a place-holder for
suggestions or reminders for C14N/1.1.

Could someone else review the note so that we can agree if the overall
sections are OK or if we should remove some items? This will help
decide on a publishing date.

I'll make another pass at the language after the XML teleconference.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

-jose + Konrad