Reviewing the XInclude 2nd Ed draft

> Daniel created a new subdirectory in CVS space, and worked
> from the initial XInclude XML version. Result is
> http://www.w3.org/XML/2006/04/XInclude/REC-xinclude-20060423.html
> with a diff version at

http://www.w3.org/XML/2006/04/XInclude/REC-xinclude-20060423-review.html

Daniel will be unavailable for most of the month
of May, so I'd like to have some volunteers to
review the XInclude 2nd Ed draft this week.

If you can do so, please send any comments in
email and/or be prepared to discuss them on
this week's telcon.