3023 bis (again [encore un fois]))

There is a draft at
http://www.w3.org/2006/02/son-of-3023/draft-murata-kohn-lilley-xml-02.tx
that can be reviewed now with comments sent to the XML Core
mailing list and/or Chris Lilley.

On or about April 26, this will get published for wider review
(and as anyone knows, if you want to get something changed,
get it changed before wider review!).