xinclude errata document review

From: Grosso, Paul <pgrosso@ptc.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 14:08:19 -0400
To: <public-xml-core-wg@w3.org>

Here's my review.

In general, looks good, except I'm not able to
correspond PEX10 in the errata document to PEX10
in the PE document.  I think you copied PEX7 to
PEX10 and then didn't update the text.

Editorial
---------
PEX6, Rationale, s/specidied, t/specified. T/
(Note both a typo and a punctuation change.)

PEX11, Rationale, s/superceeded/superceded/

PEX15:

Suggested new text for improved wording, change:

  Since the xpointer attribute is not a URI reference,
  and that %-escaping is not done in XPointers, so '%'
  is an ordinary character in the value of the xpointer
  attribute.

to:

  Since the xpointer attribute is not a URI reference,
  and %-escaping is not done in XPointers, '%'
  is an ordinary character in the value of the xpointer
  attribute.

Rationale, s/ressource/resource/

REX16, Rationale,
  change: