Re: XML 1.1 support in XSL/XML Query specifications

From: John.Cowan <jcowan@reutershealth.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 16:01:53 -0400
To: Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>
Cc: public-xml-core-wg@w3.org

Norman Walsh scripsit:

> I suggested that it might also be useful if you could skim the
> XPath 2.0, XQuery 1.0, Data Model, and Functions and Operators documents
> to see if you agree with the way they purport to support XML 1.1.

Gladly.  The April drafts were fine.  Can someone point me to the new drafts?
Thanks.

> --
> Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM / XML Standards Architect / Sun Microsystems, Inc.
> Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.

John Cowan  jcowan@reutershealth.com  www.reutershealth.com  www.ccil.org/~cowan
Big as a house, much bigger than a house, it looked to [Sam], a grey-clad
moving hill.  Fear and wonder, maybe, enlarged him in the hobbit's eyes,
but the Mumak of Harad was indeed a beast of vast bulk, and the like of him
does not walk now in Middle-earth; his kin that live still in latter days are
but memories of his girth and his majesty.  --"Of Herbs and Stewed Rabbit"