Xinclude test suite reports

From: Richard Tobin <richard@inf.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 15:22:21 +0100
To: public-xml-core-wg@w3.org
[I'm sending this using the mail program on my Mac, which I have never
used
before, so I'm not sure whether the attachments will work.]

Here is a trivial dtd for test results, the MT results in that format,
an XML file listing
the test result files (only 1 so far), and a stylesheet to apply to
that file to
generate an HTML page displaying the results.

The <testresult> elements may have a <note> child explaining why the
test failed.

I won't have time to do anything more with this before I go away.

-- Richard