RE: CSS selectors and xml:id

From: Paul Grosso <pgrosso@arbortext.com>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 09:36:49 -0400
To: "Ian Hickson" <ian@hixie.ch>, "Chris Lilley" <chris@w3.org>
Cc: "Bjoern Hoehrmann" <derhoermi@gmx.net>, <www-style@w3.org>, <public-xml-core-wg@w3.org>

Ian, is this the "ID assignment and the empty string" thread at
http://www.w3.org/XML/2004/xml-id/lc-status/status-report.html ?

In that thread, the XML Core WG responded saying that we were
changing the spec to refer to "ID type assignment", and you
responded at
that this satisfied you.  Do you believe that the wording at
is still problematic in this regard?