From: chairs-request@w3.org [mailto:chairs-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Bjoern Hoehrmann
Sent: Tuesday, 14 June, 2005 11:23
To: chairs@w3.org
Subject: Last Call: CSS 2.1 Specification

Dear Chairs,

  The CSS Working Group is pleased to announce the publication of the
13 June 2005 Last Call Working Draft of the CSS 2.1 Specification:

  http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-CSS21-20050613/

The deadline for comments is 15 July 2005. We expect the draft to
return to CR soon after that and then remain CR at least until the
test suite is ready, hopefully towards the end of the year.

A diff-marked version of the specification showing the differences
between this version and the CSS 2.1 Candidate Recommendation dated
25 Feb 2004 is available at:

  http://www.w3.org/Style/css21-updates/WD-CSS21-20050613-20040225-diff

All Groups are invited to review this Last Call Working Draft. The
CSS WG would especially like to invite the WAI PF, HTML, XSL, I18N
Core, SVG, and CDF Working Groups to review the document.

  for discussion of this and other specifications in the Style area.
  When commenting on this document, please put the text "CSS21" in
  the subject, preferably like this: "[CSS21] <summary of comment>".

The group's decision to publish can be found at:
  http://www.w3.org/2005/06/01-css-minutes#item04

The group's charter can be found at:
  http://www.w3.org/Style/2002/css-charter.html

Patent disclosures can be found at: