xml:id Update

From: Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 15:40:31 -0500
To: public-xml-core-wg@w3.org
Cc: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
I've published a new proposed CR draft[1]. It addresses all the comments
we received[2] during or shortly after the LC period. I also updated
the summary DoC document[3]. Hopefully its relationship to the status
report page is clearer now.

[1] http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/2005/02/CR-xml-id-20050208/
[2] http://www.w3.org/XML/2004/xml-id/lc-status/status-report.html
[3] http://www.w3.org/XML/2005/01/xml-id-lc-doc.html