From: Paul Cotton [mailto:pcotton@microsoft.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 05 April, 2005 10:15
Subject: RE: Impending Last Call for XSLT/XQuery/XPath documents

Chairs of TAG, XML Schema, XML Core, I18N and DAWG WGs

This is to confirm that the XML Query and XSL WG's published our seven
Last Call Working Drafts on April 4, 2005 [1]:

1) XSLT 2.0
http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-xslt20-20050404/

2) XQuery 1.0
http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-xquery-20050404/

3) XPath 2.0
http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-xpath20-20050404/

4) XQuery 1.0 and XPath 2.0 Functions and Operators
http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-xpath-functions-20050404/

5) XQuery 1.0 and XPath 2.0 Data Model
http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-xpath-datamodel-20050404/

6) XSLT 2.0 and XQuery 1.0 Serialization
http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-xslt-xquery-serialization-20050404/

7) XML Syntax for XQuery 1.0 (XQueryX)
http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-xqueryx-20050404/

We are looking forward to your reviews of these Last Call WDs.

Comments should be entered into the last-call issue tracking system for
these specifications (instructions can be found at
http://www.w3.org/XML/2005/04/qt-bugzilla). The comment period ends on
Fri May 13, 2005.

/paulc

[1] http://www.w3.org/News/2005#item44