From: Elliotte Harold [mailto:elharo@metalab.unc.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, 2004 September 15 14:11
To: Richard Tobin
Cc: Paul Grosso; Henry Thompson
Subject: Re: XInclude test cases revised master list

Here's version 3 of my test cases. I've modified test 61 as we
discussed. I also added one genuinely, syntactically bad XPointer to a
new test case so I'm now testing both that element(***) gets treated as
a resource error and that element(^^^) is a fatal error.

I also think I have the UTF-8 BOMs removed from the files you noted, but

please check.

And I corrected the couple of typos you found in the description file.

--
Elliotte Rusty Harold
elharo@metalab.unc.edu