From: Dominique Hazaël-Massieux [mailto:dom@w3.org]
Sent: Thursday, 2004 September 16 03:57
To: Paul Grosso
Cc: w3c-xml-cg; Steve Bratt; timbl@w3.org; ht@w3.org; Jonathan Marsh; w3t-comm@w3.org; w3t-qa@w3.org
Subject: Re: Transition Request: PR Request for XInclude

. . .

I failed to see which of the tests in the test suite were used to check
whether xml:lang and accept-language are indeed supported; I quickly
grep-ed the 20040630 version of the test suite, and found no mention of
"xml:lang" nor "accept-language" in any of the .xml files. Nor does
http://www.w3.org/XML/Test/XInclude/report.html mention them.

More largely, is there any way to assess how much of the specification
is covered by the test suite? e.g. a list of the required features
mapped to the list of the test cases?