RE: Editorial glitches in XInclude PR

Fine with me, but I don't see these changes when I go to
http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/2004/07/PR-xinclude/

You should make these changes in all of:
 Overview.html
 PR-xinclude-20040908.xml
 PR-xinclude-20040908-diff.html
since that's what my PR request references.

Or, if you want to put up files dated 20040910, that's fine
too, but let me know so I can change the PR request and be
sure to start with that PR-xinclude-20040908.xml since I made
changes to it.