MOVED: xml:id issues list

From: Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 15:44:06 -0400
To: public-xml-core-wg@w3.org
Hello world,

I've moved the xml:id issues list so that it is world readable. (The
comments are world readable and our minutes are world readable so
there's nothing to be gained from keeping the issues list member
readable. I never explicitly intended it to be that way, it was just
a consequence of the URI I chose.)

The new, permanent URI is

  http://www.w3.org/XML/2004/xml-id/issues.xml