Re: Agenda for XML Core WG telcon of 2004 October 13

From: Glenn Marcy <gmarcy@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 15:15:20 -0400
To: public-xml-core-wg@w3.org
> We have an XML Core WG phone call scheduled for Wednesday,
> Ocotber 13, from

I have a meeting before the call that has a good chance of
running over time, so I'm sending regrets in case it runs
way over, otherwise I'll just be late to the call.

> ACTION to Glenn:  Propose corrected wording in email.

The declaration matches Mixed and the content (after replacing
any entity references with their replacement text) consists of
character data<add>, including CDATA sections</add>, comments,
PIs and child elements whose types match names in the content
model.

The declaration matches ANY<del>,</del> and the content (after
replacing any entity references with their replacement text)
consists of character data<add>, including CDATA sections,
comments, PIs</add> and child elements whose types have been
declared.

Nit: I added the change to strike the comma after ANY since it
is inconsistent with the other text in the same constraint.

Regards,
Glenn