XForms and xml-stylesheet PI [was: Minutes for XML Core WG telcon of 2004 November 24]

I have received a response, archived in a member-only list at:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-forms/2004OctDec/0194

On short, we are told the Forms WG has withdrawn the Note.
Instead, I understand they will be submitting a Note that
suggests a new "xml-edit" PI.  See the referenced email for more.