From: chairs-request@w3.org [mailto:chairs-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of
Williams, Stuart (HP Labs, Bristol)
Sent: Tuesday, 16 November, 2004 8:00
To: chairs@w3.org
Subject: TAG Liasons at 2005 Technical Plenary

During the week of the 2004 Technical Plenary members of the TAG
participated in a number of liason meetings with other WGs. I think that
most people involved found the interactions useful and we're giving some
thought to what we might do around the 2005 Tech. Plenary.

I'd be interested to hear from WGs that would like to meet with members
of the TAG during the week of the plenary. This will have to be on a
best effort basis as a number of TAG participants (and no-doubt others)
already have schedule conflicts. It would be helpful if you could
indicate topics that you'd like to discuss with the TAG, and whether you
are open to wider interaction with other WGs that may also have an
interest the same topics.

Best regards

Stuart Williams
co-Chair W3C TAG