Re: Agenda for XML Core WG telcon of 2004 July 28

From: John Cowan <cowan@ccil.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 10:40:37 -0400
To: Richard Tobin <richard@inf.ed.ac.uk>
Cc: Paul Grosso <pgrosso@austin.rr.com>, XML Core WG <public-xml-core-wg@w3.org>

Richard Tobin scripsit:
> > We have an XML Core WG phone call scheduled for Wednesday, July 28, from
> >           16:00-17:00 in Ireland and the UK
> I'll probably be 15-20 minutes late.

> -- Richard

John Cowan  cowan@ccil.org  www.reutershealth.com  www.ccil.org/~cowan
Assent may be registered by a signature, a handshake, or a click of a computer
mouse transmitted across the invisible ether of the Internet. Formality
is not a requisite; any sign, symbol or action, or even willful inaction,
as long as it is unequivocally referable to the promise, may create a contract.
       --Specht v. Netscape