Re: FW: New Test suite from 6-30

At 02:33 PM 7/14/2004, Jonathan Marsh wrote:

>Test suite comments...

The following tests contain unnecessary document type:

Nist-include-01.xml
Nist-include-16.xml
Nist-include-18.xml
Nist-include-19.xml
Nist-include-20.xml
Nist-include-22.xml
Nist-include-34.xml
Nist-include-35.xml
Nist-include-36.xml
Nist-include-37.xml
Nist-include-38.xml
Nist-include-50.xml
Nist-include-51.xml
Nist-include-52.xml

The following tests contain necessary document type:

Nist-include-55.xml
Nist-include-21.xml
Nist-include-28.xml
Nist-include-29.xml
Nist-include-30.xml

The following test includes another xml document that contains an expanded
entity reference. The test result contains a doctype -- I am not sure if
this is the right result.

Nist-include-49.xml

>2. On the flip side, one test case is missing a DOCTYPE declaration it
>should have, book.xml in EDUNI. i.e. there is a DOCTYPE in the source
>document but not in the result document.

He is right.

>3. It would be nice if the features attribute included a string for
>unparsed-entities. This would apply to NIST test cases 55 and 56
>
>         <testcase id="Nist-include-55" href="nist-include-55.xml"
>                   type="success" features="unparsed-entities">
>             <contributor>Sandra I. Martinez</contributor>
>             <section
>resource="http://www.w3.org/TR/xinclude/#unparsed-entities">4.5.1</secti
>on>
>             <date qualifier="created">January, 2003</date>
>             <description> Including a duplicate unparsed entity.
>             Test should ignore duplicate unparsed entity. </description>
>
>             <output>../../result/nist-include-55.xml</output>
>         </testcase>
>
>         <testcase id="Nist-include-56" href="nist-include-56.xml"
>                   type="error" features="unparsed-entities">
>             <contributor>Sandra I. Martinez</contributor>
>             <section
>resource="http://www.w3.org/TR/xinclude/#unparsed-entities">4.5.1</secti
>on>
>             <date qualifier="created">January, 2003</date>
>             <description>  Including an unparsed entity with same name,
>             but different sysid. Test should fail. </description>
>         </testcase>

>--
>Elliotte Rusty Harold

Sandra I. Martinez