Re: Agenda for XML Core WG telcon of 2004 July 14

On Mon, Jul 12, 2004 at 12:30:47PM -0500, Paul Grosso wrote:
>           17:00-18:00 in middle (most of) Europe
[...]

  Potential regrets for this week, Wed is Bastille Day and I will
have some familly around, I may skip the call. I will certainly
miss the one next week since I will be in a meeting in Ottawa.
In any case if I'm missing, proxy to the chair,

Daniel

> We need to get into processing xml:id comments and producing a new draft.
>
> ACTION to Daniel:  Work toward producing a new draft.

  Pending, lots of real work to do right now, I'm sorry I didn't
work on this yet.

daniel@veillard.com  | Rpmfind RPM search engine http://rpmfind.net/
http://veillard.com/ |