W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xml-core-wg@w3.org > July 2004

Minutes for XML Core WG telcon of 2004 July 7

From: Paul Grosso <pgrosso@arbortext.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2004 10:22:06 -0500
Message-Id: <4.3.2.7.2.20040707095625.020ee9e0@172.27.10.30>
To: XML Core WG <public-xml-core-wg@w3.org>
Attendees
---------
 Paul 
 Glenn 
 Jonathan off at xx:10
 Sandra
 Norm  xx:10
 Henry
 Daniel
 JohnC
 François

[9 organizations (10 with proxies) present out of 12]

Regrets
------- 
Richard
Dmitry
Lew (proxy to the chair)

Absent organizations
--------------------


>1. Accepting the minutes from the last telcon [3] and the current
>   task status [2] (have any questions, comments, or corrections
>   ready by the beginning of the call).

Accepted.


>2. Review of other working drafts. David Fallside requests[12] review
>   of SOAP MTOM, XOP, and SOAP Resource Representation Header.
>
>ACTION to Norm (who has reviewed them):  Send reply to the XMLP WG.

ACTION continue.


>3. Re-chartering.  The Call for Participation is at
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ac-members/2004AprJun/0058

>
>Current status is at http://www.w3.org/2004/01/pp-impl/18796/status

>
>   We are now using the new mailing list: public-xml-core-wg@w3.org
>   publicly archived at http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/


So noted.


>4. XML errata.  The published 1.0 errata document is [8], the
>   published 1.1 errata document is [9], and the NEW PUBLIC
>   Potential Errata (PE) document is [7]. 
>
>PE125-129 (all editorial) are in countdown until July 14th.
>
>ACTION to John:  Sanity check PE125-129 before the countdown ends.

Done, all checked out.


>5. Namespaces in XML.
>
>  ACTION to Richard:  Produce a draft for NS1.0 2nd Ed.

Continued.


>6. Xinclude CR was published April 13 at:
>   http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/CR-xinclude-20040413

>
>ACTION to Sandra:  Produce new tar/zip files and send them to Henry.

Done.

>ACTION to Henry:  Update the test suite cover page at
>http://www.w3.org/XML/Test/XInclude/ with the new files.

Done.

ACTION to Sandra:  Send new report to HT.

ACTION to HT:  Reference appropriately from test suite cover page.

>Regarding IDs and IDREFs, we have some reference fixup wording at:
>http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/CR-xinclude-20040413/#references-property

>but it needs slight modification to account for the fact that
>the references property is a list (at least, that's what the
>scribe thought was the issue).
>
>ACTION to Henry:  Suggest corrected wording for the above referenced section.

ACTION continued.

>The latest issues doc is at:
>http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/2004/06/xinclude-cr-comments-3

>
>ACTION to Jonathan:  Reflect our decisions in the DoC and respond to commentors.
>
>ACTION to Glenn:  Respond to Eliotte on the comments list about xi-12: xml:lang.

Done.

>ACTION to Jonathan:  Check that we are done with issues and are ready to exit CR.

ACTON continued.


>7. xml:id.
>
>We should say that the values of xml:id must be
>Names according to the XML version of the document.
>
>ACTION: xml:id editors to update the draft to allow XML 1.0 and XML
>        1.1 Names as appropriate.
>
>Jonathan and/or Daniel will drive processing of remaining comments.

We need to get into processing xml:id comments and produce a new draft.

ACTION to Daniel:  Work toward producing a new draft.



>[1] http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/Core

>[2] http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/Core#tasks

>[3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2004Jul/0001

>[7] http://www.w3.org/XML/2004/02/proposed-xml10-3e-and-xml11-errata.html

>[8] http://www.w3.org/XML/xml-V10-3e-errata

>[9] http://www.w3.org/XML/xml-V11-1e-errata

>[12] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2004AprJun/0058.html


Received on Wednesday, 7 July 2004 11:25:09 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:21:31 GMT