From: chairs-request@w3.org [mailto:chairs-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of
Amy van der Hiel
Sent: Wednesday, 29 December, 2004 10:02
To: chairs@w3.org; team
Cc: tpregister@w3.org
Subject: All Group Meeting/Tech Plenary AV Questionnaire - Please
respond by 12 January

Re.: the 2005 All Group Meeting and Technical Plenary
http://www.w3.org/2004/12/allgroupoverview.html

Important information on the meeting:

*Meeting Registration*
Please encourage your group to register early for the meeting at:
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TP2005/. Due to space limitations,
we will only be able to accept 350 registrations for Wednesday's
Plenary.

*Hotel Registration*  - Deadline to receive discount rate: 5 February
2005
Please remind your group to register at the hotel as soon as possible
http://www.w3.org/2004/12/allgroupoverview.html#Venue. The negotiated
guest room rate at the meeting hotel, Hyatt Harborside,
http://harborside.hyatt.com/property/index.jhtml is $139 (plus 12.45%
tax).

Note: we have reserved all the meeting space available at the Hyatt. In
order to meet our guest room quota, avoid charges for meeting rooms,
and still keep our hold on all the meeting space, we kindly ask that
you book your room at the Hyatt.