XInclude comments on the PR

From: Paul Grosso <pgrosso@arbortext.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 20:39:16 -0500
To: <public-xml-core-wg@w3.org>

Though I know PR is supposed to be time just for comments
from the AC reps, I just noticed there have been several
comments on the PR on the XInclude comments list.

I'd be interested if anyone can go to
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xml-xinclude-comments/
and look at the October, November, and December comments and
find anything of interest.

At this point, anything but editorial issues would have to
be treated as errata, but I'd still be interested in knowing
if there are any serious issues already outstanding for Xinclude.