XInclude ready for PUBLICATION as a Rec [was: Minutes for XML Core WG telcon of 2004 December 8]

From: Paul Grosso <pgrosso@arbortext.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 10:58:03 -0500
To: "Philippe Le Hegaret" <plh@w3.org>, <webreq@w3.org>, <w3t-comm@w3.org>
Cc: <public-xml-core-wg@w3.org>

The files at
http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/2004/12/REC-xinclude-20041220/
should now be ready for a Dec 20th publication.

Specifically, for publication, the following five files in
http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/2004/12/REC-xinclude-20041220/
should be moved to
http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-xinclude-20041220/ :

Overview.html
REC-xinclude-20041220.xml
xmlspec.dtd
xmlspec-ie.xsl
xmlspec.xsl

The files (e.g., their links) are designed to work in their
new location.