Interested in feedback.

From: David Ryan <david@livemedia.com.au>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 13:59:24 +1000
To: public-xml-binary@w3.org

Hi XML Binary's,

It seems this discussion list has been very non-eventful recently.  Is
anything happenning behind the scenes?

Just to spur a bit of discussion, I'd be interested in some feedback for
a white paper I just released.  It provided some technical details for
Argot, my binary encoding technique.  I'm still working on the XML to
Argot project and will release more details on that when I can.  You can
find it at http://www.einet.com.au/Articles titled "Argot White Paper".

What else are people working on in this list?

Regards,
David.