binaryXML-30 discussion in/near www-tag

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 12:31:40 -0500
To: public-xml-binary@w3.org
Cc: Ed Rice <ed.rice@hp.com>, noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com, Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>, Vincent Quint <Vincent.Quint@inrialpes.fr>

Since the release of ...

the TAG has resumed discussion of issue binaryXML-30

While the TAG hasn't made any group decisions yet, we did
discuss it as a group last Tuesday...

Norm said he had done some review for another group, though
there was no particular reason he hadn't
sent this message to public-xml-binary...

 Review of binary use cases
 From: Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>
 Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 12:32:51 -0500

And since then, Noah cited some work on XML optimization techniques

and while the subject lines don't show it, the thread quickly
went to substantive discussion of the XBC documents and binaryXML-30.
In particular, Ed's message seems to be more of a comment
on the XBC documents than on the XML optimization work...

I'm not sure if the discussion should be cross-posted to
public-xml-binary or what, but for anybody that is following
public-xml-binary and not following www-tag, here's a

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E