 Review of binary use cases
 From: Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>
 Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 12:32:51 -0500
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2005Mar/0046.html

And since then, Noah cited some work on XML optimization techniques
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2005Apr/thread.html#35

and while the subject lines don't show it, the thread quickly
went to substantive discussion of the XBC documents and binaryXML-30.
In particular, Ed's message seems to be more of a comment
on the XBC documents than on the XML optimization work...
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2005Apr/0036.html

I'm not sure if the discussion should be cross-posted to
public-xml-binary or what, but for anybody that is following
public-xml-binary and not following www-tag, here's a
heads-up.

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E