comments on XKMS specification

From: GUILLERMOALVARO <GUILLERMOALVARO@terra.es>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 17:21:53 GMT
To: xkms-editor@w3.org
Cc: www-xkms@w3.org

Hi,

Reading the XML Key Specification (Part I) [1] I found some issues to
comment:

- There is a part of the Schema defining "RequestSignatureValue"
element in the Compound Request Section (par[127]) which I think it
should appear before the beginning of this section, in par[126].

- In the definition of the "StatusRequest" element (par[132]) it is
said that it inherits the element attributes of "PendingRequestType",
and the same can be understood from the Schema. However,
the "ResponseId" attribute -which is already part
of "PendingRequestType"- is defined there. To make it more confusing
it is said to be Optional whereas in "PendingRequestType" it was
Required. Should this reference be removed from there?

- Maybe this is not so important, but in the Data Encryption Example
(par[146]) a key is bound to bob @ "example.com" but then in par[147]
the name used is bob @ "bobcorp.test". Of course the example is
perfectly understandable but maybe both paragraphs should be
consistent.

Kind regards,

 - -Guillermo Alvaro Rey

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS/Drafts/XKMS20030826/xkms-part-1.html