Disposition of Comments

From: Steven Pemberton <Steven.Pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2009 16:50:14 +0200
To: "XHTML WG" <public-xhtml2@w3.org>
Hi group,

Since I had some discussion points for the Disposition of Comments which I
hoped we could answer on the call, I had held back sending it out until I
had those answered. However, since several of you were unable to attend
the call, here is the link

I'm missing some links, which I think Shane can supply, and have to trawl
the lists for a couple of emails, but most of the answers are there.
Comments gladly received.