some additional items for upcoming virtual F2Fs

From: Markus Gylling <markus.gylling@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 12:36:31 +0100
To: XHTML WG <public-xhtml2@w3.org>
At yesterdays telcon, we were asking if the list of issues to cover
for the upcoming virtual F2F(s) was complete.
Off the top of my head (and before I forget), here are a couple of
potential additions:

1.
Suggest we revisit [1]. (Noting that h1-h6 are not the only
candidates, see for example @title vs caption below).

2.
Quote from towards the end of [2]:
Steven: The relationship between @title, caption and label is
difficult ... it needs cleaning up
Shane: I think caption on image is a fine idea
... I should record it as an issue whether it should be allowed more generally

3. ITS integration, where are we with that? [3]

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2007Dec/0000.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2009/01/21-xhtml-minutes.html#item03
[3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xhtml2/2008Dec/0023.html

/markus