Re: will a virtual face to face be held on 2 June 2009?

From: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 10:07:44 +0100
To: "Gregory J. Rosmaita" <oedipus@hicom.net>
Cc: public-xhtml2@w3.org, public-xhtml2-request@w3.org
Greetings Gregory, I'm just back from vacation and cannot answer your
question but I can make a couple of hours this afternoon starting at
12:00UTC. I will work on the assumption that some of us can make it and
the vF2F will go ahead. If a quorum doesn't call in then it won't happen.

Regards, Roland
FBCS, CITP
IBM Software Group, Strategy, Software Standards
Tel/Fax: +44 (0)1926-465440
Mobile: +44 (0)77 2520-0620