Re: img element height and width

From: Tina Holmboe <tina@greytower.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 15:47:12 +0100 (CET)
To: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
cc: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>, XHTML WG <public-xhtml2@w3.org>

On 28 Jan, Steven Pemberton wrote:

>> I think we should put these attributes back in.  Or provide guidance in
>> the prose for how to work around their absense via CSS.
>
> I prefer the latter (since I prefer there to be just one way of doing it,
> and the CSS way is better);
> but I can live with the former.

  The problem with the CSS method is that the CSS may not be read until
  well into the UA starts rendering - if CSS is at all supported.

  You have my vote on the former method.

--
 - Tina Holmboe       siteSifter                  Greytower Technologies
            http://www.sitesifter.co.uk          http://www.greytower.net