Re: target attribute

From: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 14:32:30 +0000
To: Tina Holmboe <tina@greytower.net>
Cc: XHTML WG <public-xhtml2@w3.org>, public-xhtml2-request@w3.org, Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Greetings, by all means create a separate module. Whether that module is
included in XHTML 2 is an orthogonal issue.

Regards, Roland

From:
Tina Holmboe <tina@greytower.net>
To:
Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Cc:
XHTML WG <public-xhtml2@w3.org>
Date:
24/01/2009 19:16
Re: target attribute

On 24 Jan, Shane McCarron wrote:

> At the risk of starting a long debate...  @target is defined in the
> hypertext attributes module.  I believe this should be moved into a
> target attribute module so that it can be more easily omitted from
> languages that do not want to support it.

  Well ... I DON'T think it should be in, but I'm on record as having
  that opinion. If it IS in, then better so in a module so as, like
  Shane point out, it can be omitted if desired.

  +1 in other words.

--
 - Tina Holmboe       siteSifter                  Greytower Technologies
            http://www.sitesifter.co.uk          http://www.greytower.net

741598.