Re: Can we have @lang back in XHTML Family?

From: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 09:16:25 -0600
To: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
CC: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>, public-bpwg <public-bpwg@w3.org>, ishida@w3.org, public-xhtml2@w3.org

Thanks for this feedback.  Note that we are in the process of creating
Proposed Edited Recommendations for XHTML 1.1, XHTML Print 1.0, and
XHTML Basic 1.1 to incorporate their new XML Schema implementations.  It
might be possible to add this attribute at the same time.  The Working
Group will discuss this soon.