img element height and width

From: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 11:10:00 -0600
To: XHTML WG <public-xhtml2@w3.org>

In working on the schema implementations, I noticed that we removed the
height and width attributes from the img element.  In my opinion this is
a bad idea - these are valuable hints during incremental rendering, AND
most user agents use the information to scale the image retrieved to the
size specified.

I think we should put these attributes back in.  Or provide guidance in
the prose for how to work around their absense via CSS.