Re: How to provide an implementation of the CURIE syntax 1.0?

Hi Cristophe,

Thanks for this.

At present there is an RDFa test-suite which includes CURIE tests at

	http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/testsuite/xhtml1-testcases/

there is a test framework that uses this, currently outside of W3C
webspace, but will be moved there shortly, at

	http://rdfa.digitalbazaar.com/rdfa-test-harness/

We are currently updating the test suite, and selecting just the CURIE
tests, and making sure that all cases are covered. We will announce when
that has happened.

Thanks again,

Best wishes,

Steven Pemberton