Updated editors draft of XHTML 2

From: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 12:57:04 -0600
To: XHTML WG <public-xhtml2@w3.org>

I pushed a new Editor's Draft of XHTML 2 yesterday - it is available as
always via http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Drafts#xhtml2

I am aware that a number of attributes are NOT listed in the appendix
about attributes.  I am working on that, but will not update the draft
'cause I know some people are already reviewing it.

There is a diff marked version you can use to guide your review of
recent changes.  I look forward to your comments.  I believe we plan to
update the public working draft in about a week.