Re: [XHTML] minutes: 2008-09-24

From: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@webbackplane.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 18:07:05 +0100
To: "Gregory J. Rosmaita" <oedipus@hicom.net>
Cc: public-xhtml2@w3.org, "Roland Merrick" <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>

Hi Gregory,

> that's what i get for missing a meeting and not carefully re-reviewing
> the minutes before scribing...  apologies for not logging you as having
> tendered your regrets

Not at all...it certainly is not your fault! The wording in my
previous email was too vague, and I should have been more explicit
about missing the calls. (I think I said something like 'I probably
won't be able to make the calls'.)

But I also wanted to make it clear that I was still on the planet,
just not able to attend for a bit. :)

Regards,

Mark

--