Re: XHTML Role and CURIE drafts updated

From: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 12:05:32 +0100
To: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Cc: XHTML WG <public-xhtml2@w3.org>, public-xhtml2-request@w3.org
Greetings Shane, a couple of the links on the drafts page for Public
Drafts are out of date . . .

Last Public Draft:
    should be http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/PR-rdfa-syntax-20080904/
    should be http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/REC-xhtml-basic-20080729/

Regards, Roland

From:
Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
To:
XHTML WG <public-xhtml2@w3.org>
Date:
24/09/2008 18:37
Subject:
XHTML Role and CURIE drafts updated

I made some minor changes to these documents and uploaded them - they
are available (as always) via http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Drafts - in
particular note that in role we have removed the appendix that had an
OWL example and have added some intro text in section 3 about CURIEs.

741598.