Re: [XHTML] minutes: 2008-09-24

Hi Gregory,

Last week I said I'd be unlikely to make any more telecons until the
end of October. I apologise for not making it more explicit, and see
that I don't have apologies in today's minutes -- so please accept
these belated apologies for today. :)

But also, please accept my apologies for the next month, and the best
I can do is to say that I will join if the opportunity arises.

Regards,

Mark

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 4:01 PM, Gregory J. Rosmaita <oedipus@hicom.net> wrote:

> aloha!
>

> minuts from the 24 September 2008 XHTML2 WG Weekly Teleconference are
> available as hypertext at:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2008/09/24-xhtml-minutes.html
>
> and as an IRC log at:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2008/09/24-xhtml-irc
>
> note that the following resolution was logged at today's call:
>
>   RESOLUTION: policy for vocab document: nothing will be removed; things
>   contained may be more clearly defined/refined, and others added
>
> and that the following 3 new action items were assigned:
>
>   ACTION 1: Shane - reply to XML CG comments after review by group
>   on list [recorded in
>   http://www.w3.org/2008/09/24-xhtml-minutes.html#action02]
>
>   ACTION 2: Steven to send examples of media type heuristics to Tina
>   [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/24-xhtml-minutes.html#action01]
>
>   ACTION 3: Tina - structure discussion on @target based on
>   discussions at previous F2F [recorded in
>   http://www.w3.org/2008/09/24-xhtml-minutes.html#action03]
>
> as usual, any errors, misquotes, mis-attributions, clarifications,
> corrections and the like should be logged by replying to this
> announcement on-list
>
> thank you, gregory.

> ABSURDITY, n.  A statement or belief manifestly inconsistent with
> one's own opinion.      -- Ambrose Bierce, The Devils' Dictionary
> Gregory J. Rosmaita, oedipus@hicom.net AND unagi69@concentric.net
>         Camera Obscura: http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/index.html
> UBATS: United Blind Advocates for Talking Signs: http://ubats.org

Mark Birbeck, webBackplane