minutes: XHTML2 WG Weekly Call 2008-09-03

From: Gregory J. Rosmaita <oedipus@hicom.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 15:21:51 +0100
To: public-xhtml2@w3.org

aloha!

minutes from today's brief meeting of the XHTML2 WG are available at:

http://www.w3.org/2008/09/03-xhtml-minutes.html

and as an IRC log at:

http://www.w3.org/2008/09/03-xhtml-irc

since there were only 3 of us on the call (along with mark on IRC),
we quickly reviewed the agenda, shared a few thoughts and observations,
and then moved to adjourn due to the lack of a quorum and the
unavialability of key participants...

as usual, any errors, mis-attributions, clarifications or comments on
the contents of the minutes should be logged by replying-to this
announcement on-list...

thank you, gregory.
             A busy man complained one day:
        "I get no time!" "What's that you say?"
           Cried out his friend, a lazy quiz;
         "You have, sir, all the time there is.
     There's plenty, too, and don't you doubt it--
          We're never for an hour without it."

       -- Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary
Gregory J. Rosmaita: oedipus@hicom.net
Oedipus' Online Complex: http://my.opera.com/oedipus