RDFa spec + XML Schema

From: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 12:36:11 +0200
To: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>
Cc: "XHTML WG" <public-xhtml2@w3.org>

Hi TFers.

Now that XHTML Modularization 1.1 is a rec, we have the opportunity to
reissue RDFa with an XML Schema attached.

This would be as a PER, so the amount of process involved is minimal.

We have an editor's draft already at

We are reissuing XHTML 1.1, Basic and Print before the end of the year,
but we may wish to wait a little before redoing RDFa, since it is so new,
but it would be worth talking about at a call.

Best wishes,