Re: [ACTION-21] XHTML 1.0 Third Edition draft prepared

From: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 11:14:27 +0000
To: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Cc: XHTML WG <public-xhtml2@w3.org>, public-xhtml2-request@w3.org
Greetings Shane, it would appear that the only change from 2nd Edition is
the removal of Appendix C and instead refer to the updated XHTML Media
Types Note. This change look fine. If there are any additional errata then
I missed them.

Perhaps Appendix D [1] should be updated, it includes :

        At publication of the second edition, the membership was:
        and
        At publication of the first edition, the membership was:

but not the membership at third edition publication.

[1] http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2008/ED-xhtml1-20081121/xhtml1-diff.html#acks

Regards, Roland