W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xhtml2@w3.org > November 2008

[XHTML] Minutes: 2008-11-05

From: Gregory J. Rosmaita <oedipus@hicom.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 15:39:11 +0000
To: public-xhtml2@w3.org
Message-Id: <20081105153820.M33027@hicom.net>

aloha!

minutes from today's truncated XHTML2 WG call are available as
hypertext at:

http://www.w3.org/2008/11/05-xhtml-minutes.html

and as an IRC log at:

http://www.w3.org/2008/11/05-xhtml-irc

and, since the meeting was so short, as plain text following my 
signature...

note that the following 2 resolutions were agreed-to at the 5 
november face2face:

 1. RESOLUTION: close action 7, noting a duplicate of 
    action 17 (done)

 2. RESOLUTION: close action 3 - include note referencing the f2f 
    minutes on issue (in process)

as usual, any corrections, clarifications, additions, mis-attributions
and the like should be logged by replying-to this post on-list

thank you, gregory.

     _________________________________________________________________

                                   - DRAFT -

                      XHTML2 Working Group Teleconference

05 Nov 2008

   Agenda

   See also: IRC log

Attendees

   Present
          Gregory_Rosmaita, Roland, Alessio, Steven(IRC_only),
          Tina(IRC_only)

   Regrets
          Mark

   Chair
          Roland

   Scribe
          Gregory_Rosmaita

Contents

     * Topics
         1. News & Agenda Review
         2. Action Item Review
     * Summary of Action Items
     _________________________________________________________________


News & Agenda Review

   http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20 - passed new milestone

   RM: action item review

   <Roland> http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/tracker/actions/open

   AC: want to share our thoughts about tina's note at conference
   ... will email TH to provide some suggestions and info

   RM: good

   <alessio> on blog.iwa.it

Action Item Review

   RM: Action 3 covered at f2f - covered all issues & decided what to do
   with spec; would like to close

   GJR: suggests close with note referencing the f2f minutes

   RM: close without objection
   ... don't know if shane done action 4
   ... haven't done action seven

   GJR: have outstanding action item - will try to discharge today

   RM: duplicate ACTION: 17 (HTML5 positioning) already one on SP (action
   7)

   RESOLUTION: close action 7, noting a duplicate of action 17

   RESOLUTION: close action 3 - include note referencing the f2f minutes

   RM: don't know if can do much with any of the specs - with shane to be
   readied for transition, or in process of being moved by steven
   ... SP will reinvestigate at return

   <Roland> http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Drafts/Overview.html#xhtmlmime

   http://esw.w3.org/topic/PF/XTech/MarkUp

   http://esw.w3.org/topic/PF/XTech/MarkUp/XHTML2

   GJR: will use URI provided by RM in informational email
   ... will reset pointers to document development area

   RM: not enough people to make progress on main items -- alessio,
   issues?

   move to ADJOURN - any questions from those on IRC only?

   ADJOURN

Summary of Action Items

   [End of minutes]
     _________________________________________________________________
Received on Wednesday, 5 November 2008 15:39:49 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 23 February 2010 18:12:50 GMT