Not a Formal Last Call [Was: Last call: XHTML Access Module]

On Fri, 2008-05-23 at 23:41 +0200, Steven Pemberton wrote:
> This is a last call announcement for:
>
> 	XHTML Access Module
> 	Module to enable generic document accessibility
> 	http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2008/WD-xhtml-access-20080526/

Hi all,

Steven's announce was _not_ a formal last call announcement as the
document has not been published. Please note, for example, that
Last Call announcements have patent policy implications and so
there is a set of processes we follow before making a formal last
call announcement.

We will announce the formal last call when the document is published.

Thank you,

 _ Ian Jacobs, Head of W3C Communications

--
Ian Jacobs (ij@w3.org)   http://www.w3.org/People/Jacobs/
Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447