[XHTML2] June f2f

From: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 14:03:09 +0100
To: public-xhtml2@w3.org
Greetings, I have updated the wiki with a set of proposed times for the
meeting [1], take a look and we can discuss at our next call. We can take
care with scheduling items in to the agenda to allow people to "miss"
items that have little interest in to minimise the impact of difficult
timing.

[1] http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/xhtml2/wiki/2008-06-Minneapolis-FtF

Regards, Roland
FBCS, CITP
IBM Software Group, Strategy, Software Standards

741598.