PROPOSAL: Formalizing our example implementations

From: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 11:26:11 -0500
To: XHTML WG <public-xhtml2@w3.org>

Further to my previous message about xhtml-access...

As a part of the development of our modules, we from time to time
produce example documents, languages, catalogs, etc.  Sometimes these
become part of a spec (as in rdfa-syntax) and sometimes they are just
lost in the source control tree.  I suggest that in all cases when we
produce these things, we put them into the space at
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/DTD/examples or
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/SCHEMA/examples.  That way we can 1) not lose
them, 2) they are easily accessible but not part of a rec-track
document, and 3) we can reference them from any Notes we might produce
on best practices, test suites, etc.

Thoughts?