[XHTML] XML Events

From: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 17:16:04 +0100
To: public-xhtml2@w3.org
Greetings, as mentioned in today's telecon XML Events 2 has been updated
to reflect the decisions at the last face 2 face. Please review the most
recent Editor's Draft at
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2008/ED-xml-events-20080508/

We will discuss at our next Telecon with a view to making a Resolution to
go to Last Call.

Regards, Roland
FBCS, CITP

741598.