Re: XHTML Family Documents and Media Types

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 09:58:21PM +0900, Karl Dubost wrote:

> This is not the good forum for solving this issue. I raised the issue
> in the appropriate forum.

  The question has already been raised. I am, in the interest of
  ensuring that the HTML WG, the XHTML WG, and the validation tools
  are on the same page /and/ are interoperable, trying to clarify
  the issue.

  It is clear that this discussion must be partially had "here",
  where "here" is both the validator and XHTML WG mailing list - I see
  no other forum which is better suited for the issue.

  Please don't shift this topic away until it has been resolved, but
  lets just get on with sorting it out.

  Thankyou.

 PS: What do you consider the "appropriate forum"? I can't see it raised
     among us in the XHTML WG.

--
 -  Tina Holmboe      Developer's Archive           Greytower Technologies
                   http://www.dev-archive.net      http://www.greytower.net