Re: Request to move call 15 mins early

From: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 09:14:01 +0000
To: "Steven Pemberton" <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Cc: public-xhtml2@w3.org
Adjusting the time of our call to start 15minutes ealier does not cause a
problem for me. I'll put the request on the agenda for next weeks call.

Regards, Roland
IBM Software Group, Strategy, Software Standards

"Steven Pemberton" <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Sent by: public-xhtml2-request@w3.org
12/03/2008 16:18

"XHTML WG" <public-xhtml2@w3.org>

Request to move call 15 mins early

The Forms WG requests that we move our call 15 minutes earlier.

The problem is that now we have moved our call, our call overlaps with
theirs, since they start at :45, and that means that Mark and I arrive
structurally late.